While the online banking service has returned, we know that some of our members are still experiencing difficulties accessing their accounts. Please see below for guidance.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing your online account, please clear your browsing history and remove our website from your favorites or bookmarks. Please key in www.apfcu.com in your browser. You may want to try opening the website in Microsoft Edge.
A solution we have found is clearing the cache of your internet browser. Below we have listed the ways to clear your cache across three popular internet browsers.
Clear the Web Browser Cache - Internet Explorer
- Press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] Key together. A Popup-Window opens. "Delete browser history".
- Remove all checks except the selection "Temporary Internet files and website files".
- Click on the Button "Delete" to empty the browser cache. In comparsion to other browsers there is no option to select the time period. You'll delete all cache data.
- Reload the page.
Clear the Web Browser Cache - Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clear the Web Browser Cache - Safari
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
We thank you for your continued patience as we await the resolution of these issues.